Friday, July 24, 2009

Digitals Polar Express!

Ahh! Finally I have my preview finished, so this is what you can pick up if you hop off the Polar Express at my station each day of the Christmas in July Event at Digitals. From today 24th July to 31st July I will be giving away 1 page of this beautiful Brag Book album. The pages are 5x7 and can be easily resized to 4x6 if that's the size you prefer. If you pop back on August 1st you'll aslo be able to pick up all the little extras that go with this kit: 2 blank pages for you to use as front and back covers or extra pages you can create yourself and 3 journalling labels, use these for added journalling or a label for the front cover of your album.

A Golden Kristmess Brag Book


Again HERE is the first page of this great Album, don't forget to keep popping back to pick up the rest of the pages. The link has expired now, why not subscribe to my blog so you don't miss any more freebies! Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. this is very different but very cute. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous brag book!! Thanks so much for the lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely contribution. Hugs!! (terri - hawaii)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful brag book, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm I am confused as the link today is the same as the one two days ago. Hopefully Day 2 link will be posted soon.

    Love this BB - it is so different :)

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't get the day 1 link to work, even though you said it would be up for an extra day. Please fix? I LOVE these colors and designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for these lovely BB freebies! They are gorgeous! I can't get day1 though. Seems to be a problem with MediaFire - I had a problem with Silvia's links too that were from there...
    Day2 you offered an alternate link. Do you think it would be possible to get one of day1 too? Please? I'd hate to miss even one day!
    Hugs, Tif

    ReplyDelete