Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lots of new kits in my stores

I've been busy filling up my stores lately and have got caught up and added everything up to date to all my stores. This is what I've just added recently:


Now available at Gotta Pixel, Scrapdish and Digitals

I have also uploaded my newest kit Al D'ant'e to all my stores. I made this kit to match the July Brag Book Exchange kits at Gotta Pixel, why not head over there and sign up quick to take part in that, it's always lots of fun and you will get a great brag book out of it. You are allowed to use any of the 'for sale' kits too, which include my Al D'ant'e Page Kit and Kathryn Estry's CookOut Ant-ics and Colie's Corner's Back Yard Cookin'

Al D'ant'e Page Kit

I also have this matching Alpha too!

Al D'ant'e Alphabet


All available now at Gotta Pixel, Scrapdish and Digitals

No comments:

Post a Comment