Monday, October 5, 2009

Digitals Blog Gift Day 5

Are you all enjoying all the celebrations going on at Digitals? Remember I have a commercial use Grab Bag available over there for only $7. You get 3 brand new, never before released products for only $7!! What a bargain! But it won't be there for long, so grab it quick!! Also my entire Digitals store is on sale 30% off for just a few more days, the sale ends at midnight 8th October!

And now on to the next part of the freebie, are you collecting all the parts? If you are you'll have more than half of this great kit:

Preview removed becuase of problems


If you've missed a piece or two don't worry about it, I'll have the whole set in all my stores once the freebie event is over. For now, here's part 5


Oops sorry! This link has expired now, why not subscribe to my blog so you don't miss any more freebies!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for your blog freebies 5this week. Day 5 link to Media fire says it's set to private.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo I'm lovin this download! TY! The preview seems to be covering the link to day 5... I'll check back later.. THX again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristine, the link for day 5 is set to private. :( which means only You can have access to the file. Just a 'heads up' here, lol "wink" Hugs, Vicki aka ShadowWings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will check later - file is set to private

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Oct. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete