Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Digitals Blog Gift Day 6 + CU Grab Bag reveal!

So do you want to know what's in my CU Grab Bag over at Digitals? Well then I'll show you, well the first part of it anyway!! You'l have to come back tomorrow and the next day to find out the rest!! Here's the first product for now:

CU Star Bead Alphabet


If you like this, then hop on over to Digitals and grab my CU Grab Bag! You'll get this and 2 more great products for only $7, but hurry the bag will gone soon!!

And now what you've all been waiting for, day 6 of the freebie!

Oops sorry! This link has expired now, why not subscribe to my blog so you don't miss any more freebies!

3 comments:

  1. 1st, thank you so much for your freebies!
    Sorry you are having blog issues, wish I knew how to help. But I can't read your post correctly, the pics are covi=ering the text... Thank you for leaving this link up for day6. I couldn't see the link yesterday (preview was covering). Was able to see it better today for some reason... And can't get day7 just yet either, same reason....
    Hugs, Tif

    ReplyDelete
  2. TY so very much!!!!!!!!!
    I see you haven't had any luck yet getting your post straightened out!
    Well stop by later to see if I can get day 7!!
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete