Friday, October 16, 2015

This week's new releases

I hope you are enjoying this month's Gotta Grab It event, today is the last day and your last chance to get the packs for just $1 each!! If you haven't already check out my new Count Your Blessings Collection. This fun collection is perfect for all your thanksgiving and Autumn digital scrapbooking needs and much more!  I have just added a great new pack, matching my Gotta Grab it packs and it's 25% off too!  Check out this great WordArt pack.

Count Your Blessings WordArt 

Count Your Blessings WA by Kristmess

Find this and all my other products right HERE in my store.

October Daze Extra Bits

This super set of Extra Bits made to match my October Daze Collection.  This is collection is full of all the basic essentials and contains everything you need for scrapping all your everyday, ordinary or special days in October!!   This pack of extra bits is a great addition to the main kit!

October Daze Extras by Kristmess

Find these and all my other products right HERE in my store.

No comments:

Post a Comment