Friday, October 23, 2015

This week's new releases

The Wild Side WordArt

These wonderful WordArt Clusters were made using my The Wild Side Collection.  If you like watercolours you'll love this collection!  It's full of great and unique elements and versatile enough for many pages.

The Wild Side Wordart by Kristmess

Find these and all my other products right HERE in my store.

Scieinstein QuickPages

These wonderful quickpages were made using my Scieinstein Collection.    They are pre-made, ready and waiting for you to just pop in your pages!

Scieinstein QP by Kristmess

Scieinstein WordArt

These wonderful wordart clusters were made using my Scieinstein Collection.  This collection is a super fun collection great for all sorts of fun pages and not just about science!  It's full of wonderful and unique elements in a bright and jazzy colour scheme!  These word art clusters are a great addition to the main kit or use them with your favourite science kits!

KmessGP_ScieinsteinWA

 Find these and all my other products right HERE in my store.

No comments:

Post a Comment