Saturday, October 1, 2011

Choo Choo Time for another blog train + 30% off SALE!!

So this week it's Digital's 7th anniversary!!  And to celebrate there will be lots going on, a big sale for one and lots of chats and games where you can win prizes, plus a blog train where you can visit the designers blogs and pick up freebies on the way!!  


First off let me tell you about this big sale, a 30% off store wide sale!!!  And my store at GP is also 30% off this week too so be sure to pick up everything on your wish lists while it's all on sale!!!

Now on to the blog train, there are lots of designers participating and you'll get to pick up lots of great freebies to start off today I have a great clustered frame for you made using my Bootiful Nite Page Kit.   And, I have also added a Bootiful Nite Trio to my stores so you can can pick this up for an even better discount!  The trio includes my Bootiful Nite Page Kit, Alphabet and Shabby Papers.

Bootiful Nite Trio


Check out these matching kits too:

Bootiful Nite Word Art


 Bootiful Nite QuickPages

  
All available at  GottaPixel  and Digitals

And now back to the blog train, here is a list of designers participating in the train:


And here is your freebie from me for today, available for a limited time

 
Sorry this download is no longer available, why not sign up to my blog so you don't miss anymore freebies, thanks!

11 comments:

  1. Oh Kristmess this is such a great kit, and a adorable fram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your part of this birthday train

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. This one will be fun to use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your freebies! I really like the font you used on the description, lol, could you tell me what it is?

    Many Blessings, Deborah/JoyfullyOrange

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are meaning the font on the preview of the freebie, it's The Blue Cabin by Kevin and Amanda

    ReplyDelete