Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 5 of Digitals Birthday Blog Train!

It's day 5 and time for another freebie!  But first I'd like to thank everyone for their lovely comments, it's so nice to get a thank you now and again!  So thank you to all who took the time to comment.  Now let me remind you that both of my stores are still on sale 30% off!!!

Today's freebie is a wonderful clustered frame made using my Sir Fix-a-Bot Page Kit, again I've added the Trio to both of my stores at a great discount.

Sir Fix-a-Bot Trio


and check out these matching kits aswell

Sir Fix-a-Bot Clusters

Sir Fix-a-Bot QuickPages


All available at  GottaPixel  and Digitals

And now back to the blog train, a reminder of who is participating:

Sorry this download is no longer available, why not sign up to my blog so you don't miss anymore freebies, thanks!

5 comments: