Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 6 and we're almost done.

It's day 6 and time for another freebie!  But first let me remind you that both of my stores are on sale 30% off!!!  Just for a couple more days so take advantage of this while you can!!

Today's freebie is a wonderful clustered frame made using my What a Hoot! Page Kit, again I've added the Trio to both of my stores at a great discount.  I've also added those brand new Shabby Papers which are in the Trio too!!  You can pick those up for 30% off or grab the Trio at an even bigger discount!


What a Hoot!  Shabby Papers



What a Hoot! Trio


and check out these matching kits aswell

What a Hoot! Clusters

What a Hoot! QuickPages


All available at  GottaPixel  and Digitals

And now back to the blog train, a reminder of who is participating:

Sorry this download is no longer available, why not sign up to my blog so you don't miss anymore freebies, thanks!

4 comments: