Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 3 of the Digitals Blog Train

It's day 3 and time for another freebie!  But first let me remind you that both of my stores are on sale 30% off!!!

Today's freebie is a wonderful clustered frame made using my Nuts for You! Page Kit, again I've added the Trio to both of my stores at a great discount.

Nuts for You! Trio


and check out these matching kits aswell

Nuts for You! Clusters

Nuts for You Word Art



Nuts for You! QuickPages


All available at  GottaPixel  and Digitals

And now back to the blog train, a reminder of who is participating:

Sorry this download is no longer available, why not sign up to my blog so you don't miss anymore freebies, thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the direct link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These blog trains are so much fun. Thank you for sharing your lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [03 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete