Monday, October 17, 2011

NEW: Eeeek! Stacked Papers in layers + Freebie!

This is a set of 4 stacked and decorated background papers, made using my Eeeek! Page Kit and Shabby Papers, they are ideal to use as a base for a quick layout, use with or with out extra elements from the kit. I made these pages slightly differently and have saved both the background layer and the foreground layer seperately (as well as the flattened jpgs) so if you want to put your photos between the two layers you can!!! I hope you find these more helpful than the standered flattened jpgs.



Now available at  GottaPixel  and Digitals

So your freebie today was made by my CT Member Lulutoo, she has made a wonderful Stacked Paper, just like these ones in my set, it's a great example of what you will get in this pack!  Hope you like it and look forward to some more sets of these layered type stacked papers becuase I'm loving to make them for you and have lots more packs planned!!!



Sorry this download is no longer available, why not sign up to my blog so you don't miss anymore freebies, thanks!

1 comment: